The prices/offers displayed on the workshop's page are only valid if you register throught the online registration system on time. In case you decide on the spot to attend to an extra class that you had not registered for:
- you will only be accepted if there are still available places and
- will be asked to pay for that class individually (not counting the offer for other classes you might have registered for online).
If you cancel your registration at any time, you are not entitiled to a refund. (This is in accordance with the EU – Refund rights when cancelling online orders which state that: "[..] there are “distance contracts” from which, under EU rules, you are not entitled to withdraw. Examples of these are [...] leisure entertainment reservations for specific dates.")
Instead of cancelling, you can transfer your registration to another person, under the following conditions:
- You can either transfer your full registration (all the classes you have selected) or part of it (transfer some of the classes selected and cancel the rest). In the second case, the amount for classes being cancelled is non refundable. The rest of the amount will be transfered to the person taking your place.
- The person taking your place cannot be someone already accepted to the same workshop.
- The person taking your place must be of the same role (leader or follower) and dancing level as you are.
- For the transfer to be accepted, both people (you and the person taking your place) must notify us via email.
- A 20% fee applies for transfering registrations 20 days or less prior to the starting date of the workshop.
- When a transfer is made, we transfer the amount already paid from you to the person taking your place. You are yourself responsible of working out with the other person how you will get your money back (and who will pay the transfer fee - if applicable).
If your partner's registration is cancelled (for whatever reason), we reserve the right to cancel your registration as well, if necessary, in order to keep a good balance between leaders & followers in classes. In this case, you are not entiteled to a refund.