This is your "go-to" place for all the info you'll need during the weekend! You can bookmark this page so you can have it at hand at any time!
Here's a map of all the venues
- Both are near Ampelokipi metro station.
- There is a street market on Saturday in the area which means:
- Parking is difficult near the studios on Sat as some roads are closed. We suggest coming by metro/bus but if you insist on driving, allow for enough time to park and arrive on time!
- On the plus side, you can get really tasty, fresh fruits as a snack between classes!
- Swing Lounge (listed as Athens Lindy Hop): Fthiotidos 24, Ampelokipi 11523 (map)
- Salsa Sinners: Achaias 26, Ampelokipi 11523 (map)
Classes Schedule: You can save it as an image here.
No smoking allowed in any of the venues. They all have patios so you can enjoy a smoke outside!
Bear in mind the Sunday venue has changed from the one that was originally announced!
- Friday 22:00 // Sputnik - Keramikou & Millerou (near Keramikos metro station - map)
- The idea is to go straight from classes to the party. You can quickly change clothes at our studio. Go by metro (~30 mins), share a taxi (~5 €) or ask one of the local dancers for a ride!
- Saturday 22:00 // Megaro Ypatia (listed as Livieratos Mansion) - Patision 55 & Ipirou (near Omonia or Victoria metro station - map)
- Sunday 21:30 // Tango Factory (listed as El Galpon) - Paggeou 6 (near Keramikos metro station - map)
Levels & Audition
The instructors can decide to move you to another level if they feel it will be more suitable for you. In this case, please contact the organizers to get a new bracelet before attending your next class of a different level.
The audition for levels B/C will happen on Friday at 19:00 at our studio (The Swing Lounge).
- If you wish to try to get to Level C you must attend the audition!
- If you are happy with Level B, you can skip the audition, but send us an email so we can organize accordingly.
- If, for a serious reason you are unable to attend the audition (for example you arrive in Athens late on Friday) but still want to get into Level C, go to the first class you can attend of Level B and talk with the teachers. Please send us an email beforehand so we can organize accordingly.
Before attending any class you will have to check-in to the festival. You'll get your bracelet (which you must be wearing at all times during the festival), your T-Shirt (if you have ordered one or if you want to buy one on the spot) and will be able to ask any questions you want about the festival.
Please come early to allow enough time to get everyone checked-in before classes start.
|17:30 — 21:00
|22:00 – 01:30
|22:00 – 01:30
|22:00 – 01:30
We highly recommend “Allounou” restaurant. It’s 3 mins from our studio and we often end up there after our classes!
It has great Greek food with a "twist" so you can enjoy some typical Greek dishes but also some special recipes of their own!
Get a 10% discount by showing your Round Midnight bracelet!
We don't get anything out of this deal. We would have recommended it anyways but we figured we could get something out of it for you!
You can read more about Greek food that you should definitely taste.
Our volunteers will be available to help you, or direct you to someone who can, during the festival. If you have any questions or need any help, find one of them at our studio or the entrance of the party.
- If you have any questions before the festival, please contact us now as it is much easier to assist you beforehand. Contact us via email or Messenger.
- Like/Attend our Facebook Event and Facebook Page (also enable notifications) as we might be posting updates during the festival.
Facebook Page Facebook Event
Information about commuting in Athens has been posted here.
In case of emergency
Here are some emergency numbers just in case:
- For any type of emergency call 112 (Europe's emergency number)
- Police 100
- Ambulance 166
If you have an "emergency" relating to the festival, you can call to one of the following numbers.
Please use these only if you really need to as we will be very busy running the festival
- Nikos (head volunteer) : +30 6936163982
- Ioanna (volunteer) : +30 6946088803
- Dimitra (volunteer) : +30 6944639002
- Alex (main organizer) : +30 6938024910
- Mariangela (main organizer) : +30 6972532501